Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Cabelas

Related imageJust yesterday, my family and I went on a scavenger hunt with a couple of other friends to Cabelas, an Outdoor Recreation shop. I've been looking forward to going there for a while now, and I was quite impressed at their selection of outdoor equipment. I teamed up with one of my brothers and off we went. While looking for the items on the list, we spent some of our time looking at the various products. A whole half of the store is all hunting supplies: handguns, turkey calls, bullets, and bows and arrows. Another half is all camping and fishing supplies: fishing rods, lures, even live bait, hatchets and tents, and even a huge selection of backpacks. In the center hall, mounted and stuffed on the sides, are bull deer, bears, wolves, and turkey. At the end of the hall is a large, fake mountain with bighorn sheep, foxes, badgers, and lynx, with a tank full of gar and bass at the foot. To me, it's much like Bass Pro Shops, Dicks Sporting Goods, and REI. Hopefully, my family and I will be able to go back there again, and this time maybe I will be able to buy something that I need for my Boy Scout trips and meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment