Thursday, April 3, 2014

Clear cutting of trees








Clear cutting in the forest is bad for all the animals living in the forest. Animals like birds, squirrels, rattlesnakes, and raccoons might die, or even become sick from thinking the pieces of wood and bark, and also, it can clog up their windpipes and cause them to choke. Clear cutting is when you take a part in the forest and completely cut it all down. What I say, is that people once they cut down a tree, they should plant another one in it's place, and that is called seed-tree cutting, when you cut down a tree and plant another one in it's place, so the forest can continue growing. Without trees, we will not have any oxygen, because the trees produce the oxygen we are breathing in right now. When I grow up if I can, I will try to prevent clear cutting best I can, along with protecting all of the forest animals at the same time. If I were looing for woods and forest animals to protect, I will turn to Alaska because, it is the largest state in the U.S.A. with more than enough forest and animals to protect and preserve. As you can see clear cutting is OK, but don't go too far or else before you know it, you will have a entire field of stumps.    

No comments:

Post a Comment